SOLD FIRST WEEK TO FIRST HOME BUYER ON 4/6/20
Offering exceptional convenience, you will be located just minutes from Technology Park, UniSA Mawson Campus, UniSA Sports Centre, golf club, Goodstart Early Learning, public transport, local shopping and picturesque walks with wonderful views along Shearwater Lake. A fabulous and serene place to live and escape to with low maintenance living. So close to the city.
This generous design has all aspects covered when it comes to style, convenience and a lovely streetscape.
• 3 Bedrooms, big master bedroom with wall to wall built ins and private balcony
• 2 good sized bedrooms with 2nd having built in robes
• Large 2 way bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Stylish modern kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop
• Casual dining area with double sliding doors opening onto the paved courtyard
• Open plan living/family room
• European laundry
• 2nd toilet
• Double garage with auto roller door
• Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
• Paved double driveway
Land Size / 175m2 (approx.)
Frontage / 6.58m (approx.)
Year Built / 2006
Building Area / 131m2 (approx.)
CT / 5923/263
Title – Community C22351
Council / Salisbury
Council Rates /
Zoning / R/22
SA Water /
Community Manager / Strata Management
Community Fees / Building Insurance $
Disclaimer: All information provided ( included but not limited to the properties land size, floor plan, and floor size, building age and general property description) has obtained from sources deemed reliable however we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
There are currently no openings for this property.