This renovated first floor two bedroom unit is superbly positioned just a short stroll to Adelaide’s finest beach and very close to the vibrant Jetty Road retail strip, with the Glenelg tram (and bus) steps away for easy access to Adelaide City. In addition, numerous cafs, a major supermarket and banks are within easy walking distance in nearby streets. It is so well-positioned that you need not use a car to access these facilities (but there is a car port allocated for the exclusive use of this unit).
Perfectly positioned to capture sea breezes and with no walls in common with any other unit and no floors above, it is tastefully furnished and decorated and is a beautiful light-filled home.
On entering, you will be pleasantly surprised to find an attractive open plan spacious dining and living space that leads to a renovated kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, with a dishwasher and washing machine attractively placed within an aesthetically designed space.
The two light-filled double bedrooms are of good size (main having a Queen bed and second having a Double bed) and are fitted with quality window fittings.
The modern bathroom has been meticulously renovated and features a bathtub, vanity, shower with frameless glass and a dual flush toilet.
Features include furniture and chattels, reverse cycle air conditioning , a linen cupboard and a carport space.
What you’ll love about this unit:
• Renovated throughout with attention to detail
• Aesthetically pleasing interior, tastefully furnished
• Modern open plan dining/living/kitchen space
• Convenient location close to Glenelg Beach and shopping on Jetty Road; tram and bus stops nearby.
• Reverse cycle ducted 2-zone air-conditioning in all rooms other than bathroom
• Extractor fan / lights in bathroom
• Stainless steel appliances and washing machine included (together with furniture and contents)
• Down lights throughout
• Sensor lights
• Window-locks on bathroom and kitchen windows
• Carport space and plenty of off-street parking
• Genuine “lock up and leave”
The property would suit first home buyers, buyers seeking a beach “get-away”, country buyers seeking a safe location for student children, investors and people looking to downsize.
There are currently no openings for this property.